Rated 4 out of 5 by LaxSri Nice pair of socks for everyday sports use
We got these socks for my husband. He uses them at the gym everyday and below are the pros and cons for the product.
1. Getting 3 pairs of branded socks at this price is a really good value for the money
2. Thickness of the socks is all right. Not too thick or too thin but just right for a comfy fit.
3. The low cut is perfect for a sporty look
4. Grey color is a good base color option other than black and goes well with various colored pants and shoes
5. Fits an adult size well.
1. The product says Climacool. But it does not seem 100% sweat free feel. A rating of 80% with regards to this aspect.
2. The material on the bottom at the sole has already started to thin after a few uses.
Overall, a good pair for socks for sports use.
August 24, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by tinsy GREAT LOW CUT SOCKS
THESE WAS FOR MY GRANDSON AND HE LOVE TO WEAR THIS SOCK AND A GREAT PRICE
August 16, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by HerkimerPushbroom Great COOL socks.
These are very comfortable socks. They keep my feet cooler than other socks I have tried. Still have toe and heel padding.
July 5, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rosie Comfortable!
These are comfortable and feel great...but of course they do, they are Adidas!
January 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Billy Warm Socks
These socks are comfortable, warm, and keep my feet dry.
December 10, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by valleygirl cool, lite
I purchased these for my husband b/c he claimed his other blk.name brand socks were so hot. these w/mesh near toes are cool, and they breath easily. he loves them ! I may have to wear them to see for myself.
August 6, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by infomeister Very comfortable socks
Very pleasant to wear. Nice toe and heel cushioning. Climacool is a good, comfortable fabric.
May 25, 2015