fsh 998FORYOU

jcpenney.com | Bali® Center Open Double Traverse Adjustable Curtain Rod with Pulley

Bali® Center Open Double Traverse Adjustable Curtain Rod with Pulley

web ID: 7356500
select a product
  • 48-84"
  • 84-156"
  • 120-180"

If you open and close your curtains frequently, you'll love this double traverse rod. The two rods let you layer curtains over sheers.

  • ball bearing end pulley for long life and minimum pull force for smooth and quiet operation
  • converts to center open, one-way left or one-way right draw
  • perfect for layering sheers with curtains
  • allow 1¼–2½" for inner rod clearance; 4½–5¾"for outer rod clearance
  • includes cord tension pulley
  • use with pin hooks, sold separately
  • mounting hardware included

Number of sliders on each rod:

  • 48-84" rod = 20 sliders
  • 84-156" rod = 40 sliders
  • 120-180" rod = 60 sliders

Steel/plastic. Imported.

window tools
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Easy to put in place Was easy to put in place and to use, cords were a little long though.
Date published: 2017-01-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Rod is sturdy and well made Shipment was quick and delivered with no damage. The description on line states shipped as center pull but can be changed to left pull or right pull. Yes, it can be done but the instructions don't really show you how. Item 11 "Convert To One-Way Draw" isn't quite complete. Since the installer was mechanically inclined it was made to all pull to the left. Also the center support installation isn't very clear. The main problem proved to be the size of the type used for instructions and diagrams was too small and you could not tell exactly how it should look. Recommend larger installation pages.
Date published: 2016-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good Experience It is hard to find double traverse rods! I ordered mine and got delivery in a very timely fashion, and the product was in good order. A great buy for the money, and I am grateful Penney's had what I needed.
Date published: 2014-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Decorator friendly! Easy instructions and easy set up for almost all window shapes and sizes. Utilizes many styles of curtains for you decorating pleasure!
Date published: 2016-10-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from ease of use for my mother who can not reach above waist level rod is great for my mom who can now open her curtains easily. I was not pleased with initial shipping order where the shipping label stated "double traverse rod" but only a single was in the package. return was a little difficult but the customer rep was kind and patient.
Date published: 2015-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good product for purchase price Easy to install if directions are followed.Replaced all my rods in living room and dinning room and look great!
Date published: 2014-12-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Relatively easy installation. Installation was relatively easy. Our window is 120" wide; so installation was definitely a two-person job. Time will tell how sturdy this product is.
Date published: 2016-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from sturdy and works well great product I am very satisfied and feel it will last many many years to come.
Date published: 2016-05-25
  • y_2017, m_3, d_21, h_6
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_pp5004110637, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_jcpenney
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-
  • getReviews, method:CLOUD, 14ms

Can the draw cords be set up on the left side?

Asked by: Becky
Yes they are reversible
Answered by: Scott
Date published: 2016-10-11

probably a dumb question

Can the second rod of this double Traverse rod be used for a valence? I know there are other rods for valences, but if I'm going to install a rod, I would like the ability to use the second rod both by the string and also maybe with a valence. Thanks for your assistance.
Asked by: wade01950
It depends on your valance. If your valance is pinch pleated you could use pin hooks to use on the rod. If it uses grommets or is a rod pocket valance it won’t work on this rod. You would need to purchase the rod with inner traverse and outer valance rod. 
Answered by: Anonymous
Date published: 2015-11-24

Can the cords be removed and a sliding wand be used to move the curtains back and forth?

Asked by: Allison
Yes, the cords can be removed and a wand/baton can be used to open and close the curtains. Please note that since this opens in the center you will need a wand/baton for each side.   
Answered by: Anonymous
Date published: 2017-01-07

If I have a double traverse rod up, can I replace one of the rods without buying another double set?

I have an existing double traverse rod; on the inside rod the glide will not go over the expansion joint on one side any longer. Can I replace the one rod or the master carrier instead of the entire assembly?
Asked by: Nancy
We don't sell replacement rods for those, so we would recommend you purchase an entire new unit.
Answered by: Anonymous
Date published: 2017-03-08

How to avoid the hardware from showing?

I plan to put the pinch pleated panel on one rod and sheers on the back rod in my formal living room on the sliding patio door. How can I hide the hardware?
Asked by: sgcurtain
  • y_2017, m_3, d_20, h_21CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_pp5004110637, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_jcpenney
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-
  • getContent, method:CLOUD, 14ms
$75 75.00