The Savannah cut-to-width fringed thermal roller shade helps reduce energy costs. Note: Roller shades will be slightly narrower than the width ordered; to avoid the resulting light gap on each side and to achieve maximum privacy and light control, consider outside mount.
- cordless product safe for homes with young children and pets
- polyester matte finish fabric with foam backing for privacy
- scalloped hem with coordinating rayon loop fringe
- reliable multi stop spring roller allows positioning of shade at any height on the window
- all colors are white to the street side
- custom cut to your width
- for inside mount installation, deduct 1/8” from your total width for proper clearance
- universal steel brackets, screws and anchors included which allow for inside, outside or ceiling installations
Roller shade is white on street side and can fit windows up to 64" long. Window must be at least 1"D for inside mount; 2¼"D for flush inside mount. Hardware included.
Polyester. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Imported.
To Order: After measuring your windows, select the size range you need, and the color and quantity and click on "add to bag." You will then be able to specify the exact width you need for your shade. For inside mount, subtract 1/8" from your overall width to account for mounting brackets. ¾"D for inside mount; 2¼"D for flushed inside mount.
Note: If you are ordering more than one shade within the same size range and want the shades cut to different widths, you must place each shade in the shopping bag separately.
Spring motor roller shades are manufactured with approximately 8” of extra fabric added to the length. This is required for the proper operation of the spring activated roller mechanism.
FREE SWATCH: If you would like to receive a swatch of the fabric prior to ordering the item, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a sample swatch of fabric. Please include your name, address, item description and color that corresponds with your selection. Allow 5 days to receive the swatch.
*Cost savings represent the relative cost of heating or cooling an area to account for heat lost or gained through a window. Savings reflect comparison to a bare single-pane window. Energy Savings logo developed by JCPenney for exclusive use. Energy Savings testing conducted by an independent third-party laboratory.