The top down/bottom up cellular shade lets you move the top or bottom of the shade up or down independently for more precise light control.
- cordless product safe for homes with young children and pets
- reduce heating and cooling costs by up to 40%*
- made from light-filtering woven polyester that provides plenty of privacy and sound absorption
- energy-efficient, stacked honeycomb design traps pockets of air resisting the transfer of heat and cold, giving you more control over your heating and cooling costs
- cordless lift system lets you simply raise and lower the shade with your hand
- 3/8" single cell
Easy installation with top-mounted snap-in brackets. Window must be at least 1⅛" deep for inside mount and 2¼" deep for flush inside mount. Polyester. Vacuum or dust. Imported.
FREE SWATCH: If you would like to receive a swatch of the fabric prior to ordering the item, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a sample swatch of fabric. Please include your name, address, item description and color that corresponds with your selection. Allow 5 days to receive the swatch.
*Cost savings represent the relative cost of heating or cooling an area to account for heat lost or gained through a window. Savings reflect comparison to a bare single-pane window. Energy Savings logo developed by JCPenney for exclusive use. Energy Savings testing conducted by an independent third-party laboratory.