Bring history home with our American Tradition rug collection—a customer favorite for over 50 years. This braided wool rug is a perfect choice for your highest traffic areas.
- classic braid construction
- naturally soil-resistant and long-wearing
- reversible for twice the wear
- highly durable wool
- handcrafted in America and signed by the sewer
- measures 7' in diameter
- 0.42" pile height; 0.42" overall thickness
- made with super seam thread for durability
Stain Resistant: No
Fade Resistant: No
Slip Resistant: No
Rug Backing: None
Fire Retardant: Yes
Rug Pad Needed: Rug pad is recommended to improve slip resistance and protect underlying surfaces.
Care Instructions: Vacuum regularly. Spot clean.
Origin: Made in America
It's perfectly normal for new wool rugs to shed. This happens as a result of loose fibers created during the weaving process. Regular vacuuming 2-3 times a week will help keep it under control until the rug has been seasoned and no longer sheds.