Featuring a sought-after look inspired by traditional stovetop designs from the past that have matching enamel lids, this vintage teakettle is definitely fresh with a classic twist.
- fired at high temperatures to ensure durability and to create a smooth, glossy finish
- premium "boiler" enamel interiors provide extra durability for long-term performance
- 18/8 stainless steel is used because it has no harmful chemicals or toxins
- black stay-cool handle and knob
- conical spout with single-tone whistle
- interior enamel resists hard water and calcium buildup
- one-piece body construction does not rust
- large lid opening for easy filling and cleaning
- smooth, flat base for maximum contact and rapid boiling
- suitable for all stovetops, including magnetic induction
- 2-quart capacity
Carbon steel, stainless steel, enamel and plastic. Hand wash. Imported.