One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen, skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry.
- hard-anodized construction is twice as hard as stainless steel for exceptional durability and cooking performance
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free metal utensil safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- comfortable silicone and stainless steel handles are double riveted for extra strength
- metal utensil safe
- impact-bonded, stainless steel base is suitable for all stovetops, including glass and induction
- oven safe to 400°F
- includes 10" and 12" French skillets
Aluminum. Dishwasher safe. Imported.