As stated in the Product Description, I want to believe they really do hold up beyond one, two or three microwave uses. And if they are microwave safe, why do they get so hot when used in the microwave? Are they truly microwave safe?
4 months, 3 weeks ago
How often do you shop at JCPenney? Frequently
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0http://answers.jcpenney.com/answers/submit/1573/product/pp5006710096/question/2833908/undohelpfulness.djs?authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&format=embeddedhtml&innerreturn=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.jcpenney.com%2Fanswers%2F1573%2Fproduct%2Fpp5006710096%2Fquestions.djs%3Fexpandquestion%3D2833908%26format%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue&return=__RETURN__&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__&user=__USERID__