Rated 2 out of 5
by MrsAldeanOnline 50/50 picks up but i hate using it
1) the hose is TOO short. it's a stretch to clean in my vehicle or behind furniture. you have a 2' reach. you can't pull it or it will break
2) there is a loud humming/whistling noise that started two weeks after purchase. I checked all the parts...no clogs found, so I'm not sure what is causing it
3) dirt accumulates on the outside of the vacuum. I'm having to wipe dust off around the entire outside. no different from other vacuums though
4) emptying the flip-open dirt cup gets to be a mess. the dirt doesn't just slide out. you have to reach in with your hand and pull out. it empties from the bottom. pic include in this review
5) there are several filters which is nice. you can pull out, wash and air dry.
6) long cord so it reached nearly everywhere without having to constantly unplug and find another outlet.
7) decent price for the product
8) suction is good- hopefully it remains that way
March 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by JerseyMom I bought this make and model because it met my price point--in fact, it was below my price point. I
I needed a new vacuum because my old vacuum cleaner was literally falling apart each time I used it--wheels coming loose, hoses needing duct tape--you get the idea. I chose a Hoover because I've had good experience in the past with this brand and the price point was just right--bought it on sale! Now that I have it at home, I LOVE it. It scoops up dirt, debris and cat hair (I have two of them) with ease--no complaints. It is easy to manuever and it is getting the job done. I will say that it is on the loud side and it doesn't have an automatic cord re-wind--but I can live with it! So far (it's only been a few weeks), I am very satisfied.
June 23, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by DEBB VERY POWERFUL VAC
I RECENTLY PURCHASED THIS VAC AND WOW, WHAT A POWERFUL UNIT. ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BELIEVE HOW WELL IT PICKED UP COMPARED TO MY OLD VAC. I THINK MY CARPETING EVEN LOOKS CLEANER. AWESOME SUCTION POWER.
June 29, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by angel1 hoover windtunnel uprght vacuum cleaner
this is a very good product.picks up everything and the value was very good.I love it!
June 22, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Speedy This is just what I was looking for in a new vaccuum. It's lightweight, but powerful. Works well.
This is just what I was looking for in a new vaccuum. It's lightweight, but powerful.
June 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by cleanfreak great value, great price
I found that this Vacuum works very well. It really deep cleans like it clams to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 2, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Tiffyb9784 It was a great product while it lasted.
We had this vacuum for about 6 months or so and it worked great at first,but around the 5th month it started losing suction.It finally got to where it wouldn't pick up at all and that was after cleaning the filter and replacing the belt just to be sure.We finally decided to just give up and got a different vacuum.I still love Hoover products and will continue to buy them.Hopefully it was just bad luck! Lol
July 15, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by buckeyeterry Avoid this product
Less than 10 days the machine stopped and started. Ihad to let the machine cool down to work. I will send this back
March 30, 2016