The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook
Healthy never tasted so good! The New Atkins for a New You revolutionized low-carb eating and introduced a whole new approach to the classic Atkins Diet, offering a more flexible and easier-to-maintain lifestyle. But there's one thing people keep asking for: more Atkins-friendly recipes. And that's what The New Atkins for a New You Cookbook delivers; it's the first cookbook to reflect the new Atkins program. Atkins is more than just a diet; it's a healthy lifestyle that focuses on weight management from Day 1, ensuring that once you take the weight off, you'll keep it off for good.
- 200 original low-carb recipes that are: quick—with prep time of 30 minutes or less; simple—most use 10 or fewer ingredients; accessible–made primarily with ingredients found in supermarkets;
- delicious—you'll be amazed that low-carb food can be this fresh and tasty
- 32 pages of full-color photographs
- features recipes with a broad range of carb counts, providing the perfect plan for a lifetime of healthy eating
- poultry, meat and seafood: more than 60 innovative ways to prepare these Atkins-friendly staples
- vegetarian entrées: spinach-mushroom quiche; mustardy mac 'n' cheese; tofu pad Thai
- breakfast options: go beyond scrambled eggs with low-carb versions of muffins, pancakes, scones, granola and smoothies
- dessert: more than 35 decadent, delicious and totally Atkins-friendly treats, including pistachio-chocolate truffles; pineapple upside-down cake; four different kinds of cheesecake
- soups and stews: Thai coconut-shrimp soup; tomato bisque; green chile pork stew
- salads with their dressings: Mexican avocado salad; orange and goat cheese salad; curried quinoa with snow peas
- sandwiches and more: mozzarella, kalamata, and tomato panini; sautéed onion, black olive and goat cheese pizza; chicken teriyaki burgers
- appetizers and snacks: baba ghanoush; avocado hummus; summer rolls
- vegetables and other sides: more than 30 recipes for all your favorite veggies, from green beans, sweet potatoes, zucchini, plus wild rice and other satisfying grains
Paperbound; 288 pages. Made in America.