to save this item to your jcp.com account
Calphalon® Contemporary 8” Chef’s Knife
Dice, cut and chop with ease using the Calphalon Contemporary 8” chef’s knife. The whole blade cuts larger items into slices while the back half of the blade makes smaller cuts. The flat of the blade can be used to lightly “whack” the skins from garlic cloves, too.
- tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength and greater cutting versatility
- ergonomic grip handle uniquely contoured for one-size-fits-all comfort
- one piece forging of blade, bolster and tang for long-lasting durability
- hand-ground to a perfect, equal edge and fine satin finish
- high carbon, no-stain German steel from tip to tang
- sharpens easier than ordinary stainless and maintains its edge longer
- resists rust, stains and discoloration
Steel. Hand wash. Imported. Lifetime warranty.