to save this item to your jcp.com account
Fix-It and Forget-It® Cookbook, Revised and Updated: 700 Slow-Cooker Recipes
This book has already sold more than 5 million copies, so we didn't want to spoil it! We have only added a few enhancements to the original cookbook in the wildly claimed Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series.
- 100 new recipes for slow cookers
- prep time, cooking time and ideal slow-cooker size are included for each recipe
- 4 pages of basic and helpful extra information: substitute ingredients for when you're in a pinch; equivalent measurements; kitchen tools and equipment you may have overlooked
- 1 page of Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker
- additional tips and tricks for making the most of your slow cooker
- improved Index
- personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis, Pellman Good
- Good's personal comments and voice throughout the recipes
Plastic comb bound; 284 pages. Made in America.