to save this item to your jcp.com account
The Chew: Food. Life. Fun.
The hosts of ABC's hit daytime TV show, The Chew, bring you their easy, delicious meals, entertaining tips and money-saving tricks in this must-have companion cookbook.
- the show's five beloved hosts dish on everything to do with cooking and entertaining
- this lively book not only captures The Chew's trademark wit, fun, practical advice and recipes but highlights the easy ideas that have brought so much to America's family table.
- The Chew's Iron Chefs, Mario Batali and Michael Symon, show you how to be the master of your own grill
- Style Master Clinton Kelly shows you the perfect–and affordable–Thanksgiving table (and what never to bring to a party!)
- mouth-watering creations from dessert diva, Carla Hall, as well as Daphne Oz's delicious life-enhancing shakes
- other recipes include: Mario Batali's chestnut crepes; Carla Hall's chocoholic whoopie pies; Daphne Oz's superfoods smoothie; Michael Symon's deep-dish pizza casserole; Clinton Kelly's spicy grapefruit margarita, aka "The Clinton Caliente"
Paperbound; 240 pages. Made in America.