Rated 5 out of 5 by Craig Excellent Product
I was amazed with the amount of dirt and dog hair that this vacuum picked up and I love how light it is. The only thing I would change is the canister size, it could be a little bigger.
August 12, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by momof4 smaller than I expected but works great
we have 4 dogs and was fighting dog hair but now it picks up after them wonderfully
August 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Molich This model delivers EVERY outcome it promises!
Easy to assemble, a pleasure to use - and with a dog in the house that sheds, it's an excellent addition to my 'hairy life'!!!
July 8, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by tmac2468 DC50
We've had the DC50 for about 3 weeks now.
The pros are as follows:
1. Love how light it is compared to our older Dyson, which is still in use - with the help of some duct tape.
2. Really like the roller ball. It is much easier to move around with minimal effort.
3. With two dogs that shed, it really does a good job picking up the hair.
1. The container that holds the dirt, hair, etc is very small compared to our older Dyson, which means we are emptying it more.
2. We would like the electircal cord to be longer.
3. We're very concerned about the vacuum head that adjusts between carpet and tile floors automatically. It appears to be very flimsy in structure. My fear is while vacuuming, if you hit the corner of a table, a chair, etc. on accident, the head will break. And, from what we've seen from licensed Dyson repair shops, they are very expensive to repair.
August 15, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karen This is my first Dyson vacuum and I am pleasantly impressed!
I have 2 cats, one with with long hair and I am very please with how this vacuum sucked up the hair and pet dander each time I vacuum which is about 3 times a week. Almost filling the dirt cup each time (and that's ok with me!)
April 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by TonyK I've only used it a few times but it seems to be pulling so much dirt out of my carpet. First time I used it actually, I only used it because I had just purchased it, I wanted to give it a test run, I didn't really think my carpet was dirty...boy was I shocked by the amount of dirt it pulled out. Very pleased so far.
August 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by rmr359 it's a great machine
Vacuum ever owned. It picks up all the dirt and dog hair and then some. I didn't think my house was dirty until I started using it and noticed all the "stuff" in the canister!!! Also it is so versatile with the available attachments and very light and easy to manipulate from room to room. It works good cleaning the inside of my vehicle too. Thank you Dyson!! It is well worth the price.....It is definitely a great little machine and believe it or not, fun to use.
August 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Antonio5 Can't believe I waited so long to get one
I found this sweeper to be the best I have had it is easy to handle to clean and it does a great job I have always had expensive sweepers but the dyson out performs all I have had having allergies it seems that I have no dust on my furniture any more and I can not believe what it picked up the first few tines I used it I always consider my home clean but now it is exceptionally clean Also love the long cord I highly recomened this sweeper no nore bags for me
August 14, 2015