Rated 2 out of 5
by MrsAldeanOnline 50/50 picks up but i hate using it
1) the hose is TOO short. it's a stretch to clean in my vehicle or behind furniture. you have a 2' reach. you can't pull it or it will break
2) there is a loud humming/whistling noise that started two weeks after purchase. I checked all the parts...no clogs found, so I'm not sure what is causing it
3) dirt accumulates on the outside of the vacuum. I'm having to wipe dust off around the entire outside. no different from other vacuums though
4) emptying the flip-open dirt cup gets to be a mess. the dirt doesn't just slide out. you have to reach in with your hand and pull out. it empties from the bottom. pic include in this review
5) there are several filters which is nice. you can pull out, wash and air dry.
6) long cord so it reached nearly everywhere without having to constantly unplug and find another outlet.
7) decent price for the product
8) suction is good- hopefully it remains that way
March 30, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hovy380 very good product
this is a very strong and quite vacuum my carpet is now cleaner than the day i moved in here
January 13, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Vinu This product has a very good dirt suction installed
1) It takes out dirt so well that not even the smallest of the waste like thread remains are visible on the carpet.
2) Its flexibility makes it more easy even for a naive handler.
3) The suction tube length is very long that it can be used to clean at the very corners too.
4) The dirt bag is placed at so easy position that it makes removing the dirt from the device a simple task.
January 19, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by ShellyDelBar This vacuum picks up more than I can see!
It's amazing to look in the canister after vacuuming and see so much pet hair , dust, and things I did not even know was on the floor to begin with. My house smells better, I have to dust less often, and thanks to the little detachable brush all my window sills
and baseboards are clean. I am very happy with this vacuum and would recommend it to anyone who has pets
December 25, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Twin sweeper light and easy to get around, which hose was longer.
Overall product is easy to work and like all attachments - hose could be longer, even if they had an extension of same with attachments.
December 3, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by minniepearl This is the perfect vacuum!
Love it! Great suction especially with pet fur. Like that the filter can be cleaned with water. Got it on a great sale from JCPenney.
December 16, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by grnhead2 This product is very easy to use.
nice and light, easy to move around. Easy to clean out.
December 16, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by BabyKai OK but some issues
Works well but hose is too short and the power switch is in an awkward place. Also does not edge as well as my previous vacuum. I have no pet hair to deal with and have not had vacuum very long so will see how it goes. I like not having to buy bags.
November 7, 2015