to save this item to your jcp.com account
Martha Stewart’s Encyclopedia of Crafts
For nearly 20 years, home crafters have turned to the pages of Martha Stewart Living for all kinds of crafts projects, each presented in the magazine’s inimitable style. Now, the best of those projects, including step-by-step instructions and full-color photographs, have been collected into a single encyclopedia.
- organized by topic from A to Z
- contains complete instructions and brief histories for more than 30 techniques, detailed descriptions of the necessary tools and materials, and easy-to-copy templates
- crafters of all skill and experience levels will appreciate the many variations presented for each technique
- each entry is chock-full of tips and advice, filled with solid technical know-how, and presented with gorgeous color photographs
- handy glossaries in the entries are valuable references that crafters will refer to again and again
Hardcover. 416 pages. Measures 8.8x1.34x11.12". Imported.