Rated 3 out of 5 by Blakely Slide In Cooktop & Range
Bought this range to replace an aging product of another brand. The first thing was that even though it was the same width and style, it did not fit. Had to rework the stone counter top to fit. Another noticiable change was how thin the metal is on the this product. Lots of flex and the drawer on the bottom seems really flimsy. Clean up is a real chore. The front touch pad has a plastic like cover that really collect cooking spatter. The nobs however are very solid and easy to clean. The glass on the cook top seems to be harder to clean as well than the previous one. That being said the unit seems to cook well once you get used to the various settings and how they react to the adjustments. This product was not an inexpensive choice and I would not put it in a best buy category. I really think they could have done a better job for the money.
July 29, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by DanielY Great Stove - Curious Installation Detail
We've used the stove for a month. It does everything we expected. There is a curious detail related to the trim at the top front -- it splays out slightly. In order to to install the stove flush with the counter, the counter top must be relieved. A choice must then be made: notch the counter square and leave a gap or bevel the notch for a nice fit. I chose to bevel; and I think that it looks quite nice. There was, however, an unexpected consequence--the bevel prevents the front of the stove from being lifted. Normally this is not a problem. But, if you ever need to pull the stove out for service or something, you cannot just lift and pull. The only way I can pull the stove out is to grasp to rear of the cook top with my fingertips and pull forward a couple of inches; then I can easily lift the front and pull it the rest of the way out.
August 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gigie to 4 Only had for 5 days but it looks great!
Makes my kitchen look so up-dated. Looks built-in.
September 12, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Timba Looks nice and functions well so far
Not so happy with the holes in the bottom drawer design, but the rest of the appliance is very nice so far.
September 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jaydon Great features!
Just had it installed today. Can't wait to start cooking. Install was fast and easy. With all the great features it has, it is just what we wanted for the makeover we had done in our kitchen.
August 30, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mitch17 Perfect Fit and Options
- Very good looking and many options - nice sleek black. Heard some horror stories about replacement ranges' width being standard at 30" and concerned about having to cut my counter. Surprised that it was @1/4" shy of 30" and slide right in, after adjusting height.
- Has many options - 80% I won't end up using, but all included.
- Top cleans up well with spills and grease
- Read issues with grates difficult coming out and door opening limited.... I haven't noticed any of these...
Not really much cons here w/o getting too picky,,,,,,but:
- Range feels and looks "solid", but bottom drawer feels "flimsy" opening and closing - not sure if it's rails or what, but really don't use it that much, so no big deal.
- Feet a little tricky to adjust, just getting tools onto and adjusting - and they are plastic. But I guess you only need top adjust once, so another no big deal.
- If these are the worst things I can think of - then overall must be pretty good.....
October 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by davus Great range in both operation and appearance
Burners are very responsive to controls, changes to oven temps are also. Both the convection standard modes are work very well. Baking and roasting everything I've tried came out great. Couldn't be more satisfied with the purchase.
August 27, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by abrtg2 Great range
I replaced a GE range that was 30 years old - this range is easy to use, heats up quickly - the convection oven is a dream !!! I would purchase a GE range again and again. Also this range top has a bridge so it is perfect for a griddle - easy for pancakes, sandwiches, etc for large crowds !!!!!
July 31, 2016