My jean label shows 99% cotton so I guess that leaves 1% nylon or rayon?? The label doesn't identify the 1%. These jeans are so comfortable - usually I am uncomfortable sitting down in jeans because the waist band is so tight on my stomach but I do not experience that problem with these jeans. And, yes, they do appear to be thinner fabric than what I remember in high school but I like the feel/comfort of the lighter fabric. I originally bought just 1 pair to try them out but have gone back and purchased 2 additional pair. Tried to purchase a size with an 'S' after the size number, wanting to buy a shorter pair to wear with flats/sandals but they ended up being slim. Give them I try .... you never know .... you might be pleasantly surprised.
7 months ago
St. Louis, MO
How often do you shop at JCPenney? Frequently
1out of 1found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful1unhelpful0http://answers.jcpenney.com/answers/submit/1573/product/pp5001450019/answer/2678809/undohelpfulness.djs?authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&format=embeddedhtml&innerreturn=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.jcpenney.com%2Fanswers%2F1573%2Fproduct%2Fpp5001450019%2Fquestions.djs%3Fexpandanswer%3D2678809%26expandquestion%3D2620835%26format%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue&return=__RETURN__&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__&user=__USERID__