pdp
true
2017.4.0.0.39.0

fsh 998FORYOU

jcpenney.com | Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve Button Front Lurix Tunic Top Plus

Liz Claiborne Long Sleeve Button Front Lurix Tunic Top Plus

web ID: 9445335
online
size
  • 1x
  • 2x
  • 3x
COLOR
Helpful Information
Returns Policy
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
  • Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve
  • Neckline: Split Crew Neck
  • Collar: Notch Collar
  • Number of Pockets: 1
  • Fabric Description: Woven
  • Fabric Content: 99% Cotton, 1% Metallic
  • Closure Type: Button
  • Care: Machine Wash
  • Country of Origin: Imported
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-2.2.0.4
  • getReviews, method:CLOUD, 135ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

The fabric says it is 1% metallic. What is the other 99% ? Thank you.

Asked by: None
99% cotton.
Answered by: Anonymous
Date published: 2016-12-19
  • y_2017, m_3, d_21, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_ppr5007145370, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_jcpenney
  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-2.2.0.4
  • getContent, method:CLOUD, 56ms
  • QUESTIONS, PRODUCT
attention
selectedSkuId
true