ALEX Toys Little Hands Learn To Dress Kitty teaches children how to dress on their own from head to toe. Made of plush purple fabric, this cat helps your child learn an essential life skill while they have fun. Develop fine motor skills in children by practicing how to snap, hook, buckle, zipper, loop, tie and more. This safe and fun toy measures 21-inches tall and is made of a soft fabric designed especially for little hands. Learn how to put on socks, lace up shoes, put on a t-shirt and even wear a hair bow. Includes a purple plush cat with real socks, lace-up sneakers, a t-shirt, dress and a hair bow. Recommended for children 18 months of age and older.
- 11 Dressing Activities
- Activities Include Lace Tie Snap Button Zip And More
- Teaches Your Child How To Dress Themselves
- Includes A Purple Plush Cat With Real Socks Lace Up Sneakers A T Shirt Dress And A Hair Bow
- Recommended For Children 18 Months Of Age And Older
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6553777
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers