ALEX Toys Little Hands Learn To Dress Monkey teaches children how to dress on their own from head to toe. Made of plush fabric, this chimp helps your child learn essential life skills while they have fun. Develop fine motor skills in children by practicing how to snap, hook, buckle, zipper, loop, tie and more. This safe and fun toy measures 21-inches tall and is made of a soft fabric designed especially for little hands. Learn how to put on socks, lace up shoes, put on a t-shirt and even button up. Includes a purple plush monkey with real socks, lace-up sneakers, a t-shirt, overalls and a banana. Recommended for children 18 months of age and older.
- 21 Inch Tall Monkey Featuring 11 Dressing Activities
- Learn To Snap On Straps Button Hook And Loop Zipper And More
- Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award And Iparenting Media Award Winner
- Includes Sneakers Sox Overalls And T Shirt All Completely Removable
- Recommended For Children Age 18 Months And Older
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6553780
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers