This transitional vanity set belongs to the exquisite Elite design series. It features a rectangle shape. This vanity set is designed to be installed as a floor mount vanity set. It is constructed with birch wood-veneer. This vanity set comes with a lacquer-paint finish in Distressed Antique Walnut color. It is designed for a single hole faucet.
- Six Drawers With Soft Close Slides Drawers Feature Undermount Hidden Drawer Glides Knock Out Plumbing Backboard For Easy Water Supply And Drain Access Includes Adjustable Floor Levelers Under The Legs For Uneven Floors Includes Two Large Soft Close Door With Matching Modern Chrome Handles
- Fully Adjustable In Out And Up Down European Style Hinges That Are Completely Concealed When Doors Are Closed Crafted With American Birch Wood And Veneer No Assembly Required Faucet And Accessories Not Included
- No Mdf Or Chipboard Used Paint Finish Hides All Blemishes And Grains Of Wood And Gives It A Nice Smooth One Tone Finish Completely Finished Inside Out Including Back Cabinet Hardware Included
- Drawers Completely Finished On The Inside Includes Biana Carara Marble Predrilled For A Single Hole Faucet Undermount Sink Comes With A Enamel Glaze Finish In White Color Premium White Glaze For A Glossy Finish
- Kiln Dried Ceramic Construction Quality Control Approved In Canada And Re Inspected Prior To Shipping Your Order Vanity Is Completely Finished Inside Out Including The Back Of Vanity Sink Features An Overflow
- Origin- Imported
- Shape: Rectangle
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Base Material: 100% Veneer
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6728300
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Truck DeliverySome heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply. See Details
- Installation TypeDeck Mounted
- ITEM TYPEVanity Sets
- MEASUREMENTS100 Not Applicable
Questions & Answers