Illuminate your living room, family room, or office with this contemporary styled table lamp. The resin table lamp features an oil rubbed bronze finish with antique silver accents and natural linen modified drum shade with tan silken liner. The silken liner is to help reflect the light and brighten the room. This lamp is rated for 120-volts and uses a 3-way 150-watt Type A incandescent bulb or 3-way E26 CFL spiral bulb or LED equivalent. Bulb not included. The light source is soft and the illumination is pointed downwards. Table lamps are often used in combination to provide ambient lighting. There is a 3-way rotary switch placed on the body of the socket offering three degrees of lighting from low, medium or high. This product is UL and cUL listed and approved. The shade mounts with a harp and measures 15-inches (L), 16-inches (W) and 11-inches (H). The lamp measures 29.5-inches (H) 16-inches (W) by 16-inches (D) and 7.7-pounds. This table lamp is a perfect addition to your living room, family room, dining room, foyer, office or ideal for an end table next to a chair or couch. The Catalina 3-Way Table Lamp comes with a 1-year limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Features An Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With Antique Silver Accents And Natural Linen Modified Drum Shade With Tan Silken Liner
- Measures 29 5 Inches H 16 Inches W By 16 Inches D And 7 7 Pounds
- Uses A 3 Way 150 Watt Incandescent Bulb Or 3 Way E26 Cfl Spiral Bulb Or Led Equivalent Not Included
- Ul And Cul Listed And Approved
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Weight (lb.): 8 Lb
- Measurements: 16 Width/Inches, 30 Height/Inches
- Base Material: 100% Resin
- Care: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 7702781
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers