This Original Bluegrass Barrel turns aging alcohol into an art form. Craft your own American tradition inside a small-batch vessel, where you control the aging process. Start with your favorite spirit and let this barrel infuse it with distinct oak flavors to make your own unique creation.
- handmade from American white oak used bourbon barrels; sizes may vary slightly
- medium charred allows for optimum spirit aging
- water-sealed naturally without glues, adhesives or nails, for a balanced flavor that’s all your own
- 2-liter capacity
- includes barrel, plug, spigot and stand
Please note: once you receive your barrel, you will need to cure it, in order to ensure it is sealed tightly.
Sold individually. Wood. Hand wash. Made in America.
- Small 1-liter barrel: 4½x6½x4½"H
- Medium 2-liter barrel: 5x7½x5"H
- Large 3-liter barrel: 5½x8½x5½"H
May be personalized with two block custom lines (max of 12 characters per line).