Featuring a sought-after look inspired by traditional stovetop designs from the past that have matching enamel lids, this vintage teakettle is definitely fresh with a classic twist.
- fired at high temperatures to ensure durability and to create a smooth, glossy finish
- premium "boiler" enamel interiors provide extra durability for long-term performance
- 18/8 stainless steel is used because it has no harmful chemicals or toxins
- black stay-cool handle and knob
- conical spout with single-tone whistle
- interior enamel resists hard water and calcium buildup
- one-piece body construction does not rust
- large lid opening for easy filling and cleaning
- smooth, flat base for maximum contact and rapid boiling
- suitable for all stovetops, including magnetic induction
- 2-quart capacity
Carbon steel, stainless steel, enamel and plastic. Hand wash. Imported.
Web ID: 7820297
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers