The Scottish Dirk that most knife enthusiasts are familiar with these days is, more or less, a piece of rubbish� a prop�a costume accessory for stage and screen. It's declined into a knife like object that people hang above their mantles or on the walls of dimly lit, wood-paneled dens. Cold Steel's version is a modern replica that harkens back to an earlier form, when the Dirk was a functioning tool and weapon. The 13" blade is forged to a hard spring temper from 1055 Carbon steel. It's blade is 1-1/2" wide and comes fully sharpened and battle-ready, prepared to hew down any foe. The attractive Rosewood handle is capped with a contrasting blued-steel guard, bolster and disc-shaped pommel, and an handsome leather scabbard completes the package. The scabbard features an extra wide belt loop with a blued-steel throat and chape. This is the perfect companion piece to complete your Highland ensemble, a real fighting dirk, instead of a useless piece of metal. Includes leather scabbard with blued steel fittings.
- The 13 Blade Is Forged To A Hard Spring Temper From 1055 Carbon Steel
- It S Blade Is 1 1 2 Wide And Comes Fully Sharpened And Battle Ready Prepared To Hew Down Any Foe
- The Attractive Rosewood Handle Is Capped With A Contrasting Blued Steel Guard Bolster And Disc Shaped Pommel And An Handsome Leather Scabbard Completes The Package
- The Scabbard Features An Extra Wide Belt Loop With A Blued Steel Throat And Chape This Is The Perfect Companion Piece To Complete Your Highland Ensemble A Real Fighting Dirk Instead Of A Useless Piece Of Metal
- Includes Leather Scabbard With Blued Steel Fittings
- Blade Type: Fixed Blade
- Handle Material: Wood
- Knife Blade Length: 13 Inch
- Blade Edge: Non-Serrated
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6702267
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers