The hardest foods to give up are the ones you love best—but Marlene Koch says, "you don't have to!" Marlene Koch, author of the bestselling cookbook Eat What You Love: More than 300 Incredible Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat and Calories, has been dubbed a "magician in the kitchen" when it comes to slashing sugar, calories and fat, but never great taste—and here she delivers with over 200 brand-new, super satisfying, guilt-free recipes (under 350 calories) that everyone will love! Here, Marlene delivers MORE—with amazing recipes that are not only healthier, but more delicious, than ever! Her quick and easy, fool-proof recipes are perfect for everyone and every diet! You'll also find more options than ever for sweeteners, gluten-free eating and delicious, guilt-free menus.
- Includes even more recipes:
- comfort foods like sour cream and onion smashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese muffins
- restaurant classics like chicken fettuccine alfredo (330 calories versus the usual 1,400!) and P.F. Chang-style Mongolian beef
- slow cooker recipes like lazy day lasagna
- quick 'n' easy recipes like 15-minute shrimp fettuccine and quick-fix carmelized onions
- desserts including amazing pecan pie cups (with under a teaspoon of sugar in each), raspberry oat bars and 90-calorie chocolate cupcakes
- every recipe comes with complete nutrition information including Weight Watcher point comparisons, diabetic exchanges and carb choices, making Eat More of What You Love the perfect companion for weight loss and diabetes diets
Hardbound; 352 pages. Made in America.
Web ID: 7821936
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers