This Mini Rhinoceros has excellent connections between crank shaft and every part enabling each leg to move smoothly. It has a very interesting mechanism, blowing into the fan makes the animal start walking against the wind. The wind power is conveyed to the legs by 3 gears. The 24-page science guide gives you the history of the real Giant Beest that Theo Jansen started building in 1990. The guide also includes easy to-follow assembly instructions.
- Build a Mini Rhinoceros powered by the wind with this kit.
- Watch your creation begin to move, powered just by the wind alone.
- 24-page science guide gives you the history of the real Giant Beest.
- Guide also includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions.
- Another fun, educational product from Elenco, the company that brings you Snap Circuits.
- Assembly: Assembled
- Battery Operated: No
- Battery: Not Included
- Base Material: 100% Plastic
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6553147
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers