The scientific genius of Leonardo da Vinci is brought to life through this articulated model. The invention that inspired this snap-together replica is taken from the pages of Da Vinci's priceless and awe-inspiring notebooks. This model is made of plastic, snaps together and requires no special tools. The manual is very educational and teaches how this invention has evolved into what it is today. The Aerial Screw designed by Leonardo da Vinci was a precursor of the modern day helicopter. The device was designed to compress air in order to obtain flight. No batteries required. Also known as DV002
- Make a Da Vinci precursor of the modern day helicopter.
- Inspired by the genius and drawings in the notebooks of Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Snap-Together assembly.
- No glue required.
- Another fun and educational product from the company that brings you Snap Circuits.
- Assembly: Assembled
- Battery Operated: No
- Battery: Not Included
- Base Material: 100% Plastic
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6553505
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers