Snap-Micro I is an easy way to learn about micro-controllers and how they are used in the world around us. Elenco's easy-to-follow instructions will guide you through the programming of basic commands by using flow charts to operate the micro-controller. After a brief intro, Snap-Micro I will have you programming over 25 projects such as data loggers, A/D converters, DC motors and much more using Snap Circuits components. No prior understanding of micro-controllers required. Snap-Micro I comes with all the components and software you need to get started. All that is required is a computer with Windows-based system. The 86 page instruction manual is divided into 4 sections: 1 Getting Started (electronic components), 2 Flow Chart Programming and Snap Circuits Basics, 3 Programming for Snap Circuits, 4 Audacity Sound Circuits. After the course is completed, you will have a better understanding of programming a micro-controller and how you can use them for real world applications.
- Complete over 25 projects using your computer and included Snap Circuits components.
- Learn About Micro-Controllers, Flow Charts, Programming Commands, Electronic Components, Data Logging, Sensors, Analog to Digital Conversions.
- Better understand micro-processors and their real world applications.
- Includes all components and software needed.
- Assembly: Assembled
- Battery Operated: No
- Battery: Not Included
- Base Material: 100% Plastic
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6553751
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers