Every weapon with an optical sight should have an auxiliary sight system as backup. Rear sight is finger adjustable for windage. Front sight is adjustable for elevation. Low profile, lightweight design. Ambidextrous deployment and control, built out of high grade polymer and metal construction. Front sight height designed for mounting to handguard on same plane as rear sight, not to AR-15 gas blocks. Sights are designed to fold, and mount to Mil-Spec picatinny rails.
- Designed For M16 Ar15 M4 Weapons With Same Plane Mounting Location And Similar Sight Height
- Rear Sight Finger Adjustable For Windage
- Front Sight Finger Adjustable For Elevation
- Low Profile Lightweight Design
- Ambidextrous Deployment And Control
- Measurements: 1 Height/Inches, 2 Length/Inches, 1 Width/Inches
- Base Material: 100% Plastic
- Care: Wipe Clean
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6705136
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- ITEM TYPEPrism Sights
- MEASUREMENTS1 Height/inches, 2 Length/inches, 1 Width/inches
Questions & Answers