No matter how busy you are, at the end of the day you want fresh, ﬂavorful meals that are easy to prepare. And you want lots of choices and variations—recipes that call for your favorite foods and take advantage of excellent (and readily available) ingredients.
250 recipes organized by season
- spring - cream of asparagus soup, spinach salad with dried cherries, hot and sour soup, almond-apricot chicken with mint pesto, risotto with peas and zucchini, tortilla soup, rhubarb crisp
- fall - coconut shrimp soup, shredded beet and carrot salad, roasted cornish hens with grapes, glazed pork tenderloin with pineapple, roasted salmon with lentils
- includes meals that bring freshness, nutrition and a range of flavors to dinner all week long
- designed in a contemporary and easy-to-read format
- full-color photography and plenty of suggestions for substitutions and variations
Paperback. 384 pages. Measures 7.4x1.05x9.15". Made in America.
Web ID: 7950147
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers