The Honeywell 500 CFM indoor/outdoor evaporative air cooler offers an energy efficient cooling option when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States (recommended humidity level is 60% or less for maximum efficiency). Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry components like compressors. The low power consumption (only 235 watts) translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water/ice, plug it in, and use. For outdoor use it is weather resistant, UV protected and has an air-throw up to 9.3 yards. For indoor use, place near an open door or window in an area up to 300 square feet with adequate cross ventilation. For those living in more humid climates, consider portable air conditioning units or window air conditioners for indoor use.
- Swamp cooler for both indoor and outdoor use when humidity level is 60% OR LESS for maximum efficiency
- Best used when the air is hot with low humidity, such as desert areas like the southwestern United States
- Indoor use: For open environments with adequate cross ventilation up to 300 sq. ft.
- Outdoor use: Weather resistant, UV protected, and has an air-throw up to 9.3 yards
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Low power consumption (only 235 watts) for lower energy bills
- Honeycomb cooling media and powerful 500 CFM air flow for optimum cooling
- Oscillating louvers distributes cool air throughout the area
- 14.6 D x 18.9 W x 33.3" H
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 8013869
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers