Updated with color, how-to photos and the latest techniques (such as felting). This easy-to-follow handbook is a complete guide to everything beginning crocheters need to know to create beautiful handmade projects.
Learn how to:
- work stitches rows and rounds
- join pieces
- change colors
- determine gauge and sizing
- understand instructions
- hold a hook and yarn
- illustrations for left-handed crocheters
- time-tested fundamentals that experienced crocheters will find useful too
- 7 projects: afghans, a koala bear, a scarf, vests, a felted purse and a baby afghan
- softcover: 68 pages
Web ID: 6841691
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers