Ideal Spectacular 100-Trick Magic Show is the ultimate set for the aspiring magician. Filled with many easy-to-learn tricks and high quality props. This set will teach children to perform the same tricks as professional magicians such as the disappearing card box, traveling handkerchief, multiplying rabbits, vanishing salt, cup and balls, magic paint can and many more. The set includes a magic wand, 3 purple cups, 2 clear cups, 4 fuzzy balls, paint can, 2 blue tubes, 2 bottles, crazy coin cap, 6 multiplying rabbits, thumb tip, disappearing card box with deck, double sided tape, green sheet, purple ring, purple ring with green bottom, rabbit token, paint can and bottle stickers, "Secrets of 100 Magic Tricks" book and instructional DVD starring magician Ryan Oakes who performs and teaches some of the popular tricks included in this set. Recommended for children 7 years of age and older.Ideal is a member of the ALEX Brands family of products and has been setting the standard for toys and games for over 100 years. From strategy board games, to classic building toys, to outdoor activities, there is something to challenge everyone. Ideal products are a fun way to develop problem-solving, social, and logical skills.
- 100 Easy To Learn Tricks And High Quality Props
- Perfect For Rainy Days Or Birthday Parties
- Perform The Disappearing Card Box Traveling Handkerchief Vanishing Salt Cup And Balls Magic Paint Can And Many More
- Includes A Magic Wand Props The Secrets Of 100 Magic Tricks Book And The Instructional Magic Trick Dvd Starring Magician Ryan Oakes
- Recommended For Children 7 Years Of Age And Older
- Assembly: Assembled
- Base Material: 100% Other
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6554934
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers