Ideal Don't Tip the Waiter is a nerve-racking food-stacking game that requires a little strategy, patience and a very steady hand. The bistro is bustling with activity. Your waiter Pierre can�t seem to keep the orders straight. Balance your plates on his tray, but watch out for the wobble! Too many plates and Pierre tumbles to the ground. If you add a plate to the waiter�s tray on your turn and that makes him tip and drop any plates, you must tip the waiter one-dollar. Once you tip your last dollar, you're out of the game. The last player left with money wins in this crazy game of fun. Ideal�s Don't Tip the Waiter is designed for 2-4-players and includes 12 large plates of food, 12 small plates of food, 12 funny money dollars, waiter with tray and instructions. Recommended for children 5 years of age and older.
- Nerve Racking Food Stacking Game That Uses A Little Strategy Patience And A Very Steady Hand
- 2 4 Players Take Turns Stacking Food On The Waiter S Tray Too Many Dishes Will Tip The Waiter
- Last Person With Money Wins The Game
- Includes 12 Large Plates Of Food 12 Small Plates Of Food 12 Funny Money Dollars Waiter With Tray And Instructions
- Recommended For Children 5 Years Of Age And Older
- Battery Operated: No
- Base Material: 100% Plastic
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6551535
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers