Ideal Shut the Box is a dice rolling game that teaches probability, chance and basic math! Roll the dice to ''cover up'' the numbers on the board. Using addition, subtraction, multiplication or division, get your numbers to total 1 through 12. Cover up the numbers until there are no more possibilities. Add the remaining numbers for your score, then it's your opponents turn. The player with the lowest score wins! This premium edition of the game is made out of wood with a dark stained finish and green felt playing field and includes number cover pegs, dice and instructions. Recommended for children 5 years of age and older.
- High Rolling Tabletop Game That Teaches Probability Chance And Basic Math
- Roll The Dice And Use Addition Subtraction And Multiplication Or Number Combinations To Cover As Many Numbers As Possible
- Made Out Of Wood With A Dark Stained Finish And Green Felt Playing Field
- Includes Playing Field Number Cover Pegs Dice And Instructions
- Recommended For Children 5 Years Of Age And Older
- Battery Operated: No
- # Pieces In Set: 3
- Base Material: 100% Plastic
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6551536
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers