This is a fantastic way to re-awaken the little engineer in all of us. This book is full of crazy contraptions made using Lego's and rubber bands. Add a new flair to drawings, spin your way to destruction and much more with 16 crazy creations that zoom across the floor or fly down a zip-line.
- Lego blocks
- step-by-step illustrated with directions, a troubleshooting section, a Make-Your-Own section that explains the detailed workings of each part
- storage box for all of your little Lego parts
- recommended for children ages 7 and up
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - small parts. Not for children under 3 years
- author: Doug Stillinger
- spiral-bound with a soft front cover and hard back cover
Web ID: 6845271
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers