For meals that are meant for sharing with friends and family, but created with busy cooks in mind, Martha Stewart's Dinner at Home is a new classic that cooks of all levels will depend on. Whether you're making a Sunday supper or hosting a casual get-together, Martha Stewart has put together 52 diverse menus that make the most of each season's flavors—and the various ways we like to cook as the weather changes.
- 200 recipes perfect for dinner when you have a little time—but not all day—to cook
menus—featuring starters, main courses, side dishes, and desserts—are cleverly designed with a simple preparation schedule that enables you to plan and cook dinner so that it is on the table in about an hour
- watercress-cauliflower soup, roasted pork with sage and garlic, braised fennel and white beans, pears with candied walnuts and gorgonzola
- asparagus-parmesan tart, shrimp in saffron broth, couscous with golden raisins, apricot-almond ice cream sandwiches
- roast chicken breasts in creamy tarragon sauce, warm lentils with spinach, caramelized endive, poached pears with chocolate sauce
- avocado and lemon on toasted rustic bread, seared tuna in tomato-basil sauce, green beans with lemon butter, peaches in honey syrup
- uses easy-to-find ingredients from the grocery store or farmers' market
- includes Martha's helpful tips and shortcut techniques
- each meal is fresh and inspiring without demanding too much effort
Hardcover. 272 pages. Measures 8.26x0.98x10.26". Imported.
Web ID: 7950159
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers