Filled with seasonal fruit, piled high with billowy meringue, or topped with buttery streusel, pies and tarts are comforting and foolproof.
- 150 recipes ranging from savory to sweet
chapters feature pies and tarts for everyone:
- classic (lattice-top blueberry pie, pumpkin pie)
- free-form (apricot-pistachio tart, apple butter hand pies)
- sleek (caramelized lemon tart, chocolate mousse tart with hazelnuts)
- dreamy (frozen chocolate-peanut butter pie, butterscotch praline cream pie)
- rustic (cheddar-crust apple pie, blackberry jam tart)
- layered (rainbow puff-pastry tarts, chocolate pear tart)
- dainty (roasted fig tartlets, cranberry meringue mini pies)
- artful (peach-raspberry slab pie, pumpkin and ricotta crostata)
- holiday (neapolitan easter pie, gingerbread-raspberry snowflake tart)
- savory (leek and olive tart, summer squash lattice tart)
- each dish is accompanied by a color photograph
- complete basics section of tools, pantry staples, and dough recipes, plus plenty of tips and make-ahead tricks
Paperback. 352 pages. Measures 7.3x0.93x9.1". Made in America.
Web ID: 7950152
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers