Geology and chemistry come together in Science Academy's Volcano Lab! The fizzing reaction between citric acid and baking soda makes bubbles of carbon dioxide that looks and moves just like lava in a volcanic eruption! Based on the geology of a real twin crater island near Alaska, this hands-on science kit is explosively exciting! With this remarkable chemistry adventure, you will formulate fizzing lava bombs, create two different types of eruptions, grow your own crystallizing mineral salts, and even detect invisible gasses. The fully illustrated experiment booklet will help you every step of the way. There are so many bubbly things to learn and explore, what are you waiting for?
- Contents Include Lava Foam Sodium Bicarbonate Citric Acid 3 Stirring Sticks Ph Paper 2 Scoops Food Coloring 1 Pipette 1 Beaker Tweezers 1 Pair Of Gloves Safety Goggles Volcano Island Lab Station Lava Bomb Molds Drying Tray Guide Book
- For 1 Player
- Ages 8 And Up
- Made In Taiwan
- Warning Choking Hazard Contains Small Parts Not Suitable For Children Under 3 Years
- Base Material: 95% Cardboard, 5% Other 5% Or Less
- Care: Wipe With Dry Cloth
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 6557447
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers