Exhibiting pub styling with its pillowy arms and plush back, this richly upholstered leather recliner features a remote that lets you easily adjust the lift to your preferred seating angle.
- kiln-dried, laminated wood frame
- connected with two 16-gauge cords
- tempered steel spring system
- cushions filled with Dacron® foam
- easy-to-use reclining mechanism
- Power Recliner: Uses a quiet motor to move you from fully upright to fully reclined in 7 seconds with the push of a button. This recliner requires the use of an electrical outlet and comes with an electrical cord and battery backup.
- Power Lift Recliner: Uses a 3-way quiet motor to help move you from sitting to standing up in seconds. This recliner requires the use of an electrical outlet and comes with an electrical cord and battery backup.
- Aspen: Medium-weight leather that has been corrected in order to reduce surface imperfections. As a result, it has a very smooth, consistent pebble-grain texture.
- Durango: Soft and supple hide that has been slightly corrected for improved durability and ease of care while still retaining a traditional leather appearance and feel.
Spot clean with a dry cloth; avoid direct heat and sunlight.
Measures 39Wx41Dx41"H with a 20" seat height, 22" seat depth and 21" seat back height. Made in America.
Web ID: 7979121
Protection Plan FAQSmall Appliance, Equipment & Furniture Protection Plan details See Details
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Truck DeliverySome heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply. See Details
Deluxe DeliveryDelivery agents will upack, assemble, inspect, touch up and rewrap item prior to delivery. Agents will deliver tiem to your room of choice and remove all packing materials.
Questions & Answers