This distinctive casting is a figure of the historical Gautama Buddha, the founder of Buddhism, sitting in lotus on a traditional triangle pediment. Beautifully cast from heavy black resin, it's an amazingly detailed reproduction of an ancient Lao statue, with an authentic looking reproduction of the oxidized surface of the bronze original. For thousands of years, Buddhist art has brought some of the simple, serene, beauty of traditional Buddhist philosophy to the interior décor of homes and offices all over the world.
- Elegant All Black Buddha Statue On Triangle Pediment
- Remarkably Detailed Reproduction Dappled Oxidized Surface
- Sitting In Meditation Hand In Lap To Hold Your Treasured Gem Or Ring
- Beautifully Cast From High Quality Heavy Resin
- Great Gift For Holidays Birthdays And New Beginnings
- Weight (lb.): 4 Lb
- Measurements: 6 Width/Inches, 4 Length/Inches, 10 Height/Inches
- Base Material: 100% Resin
- Care: Wipe With Dry Cloth
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 7470488
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
- ITEM TYPEFigurines
- MEASUREMENTS6 Width/inches, 4 Length/inches, 10 Height/inches
- WEIGHT (LB.)4 Lb
Questions & Answers