A wonderful, colorful reproduction of a carved Japanese Geisha statue, with the classic "shimada" hair style, exotic hair pins, and comb. Her kimono is a beautifully rendered hand painted black and lavender pattern, with a lovely contrasting lining and floral sash. Geisha statues were carved from wood, fish bone, or ivory, some elaborately painted and inscribed. This reproduction solid resin designs capture much of the same refined, elegant detail, a striking decorative accent for home or office. Remarkably affordable, they're stunning displayed in pairs; and consider another for the discerning lady on your gift list.
- Wonderful Richly Detailed Japanese Geisha Figurine
- Beautiful Hand Painted Kimono With Distinctive Floral Obi
- Fine Quality Solid Cast Resin Traditional Style Hair Pins And Comb
- Great Decorative Curio As Well As An Intriguing Distinctive Gift
- Origin- Imported
- Features: Hand Painted
- Weight (lb.): 3 Lb
- Measurements: 5 Width/Inches, 14 Height/Inches, 5 Length/Inches
- Base Material: 100% Resin
- Care: Wipe With Dry Cloth
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 7470571
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers