An attractive painting of two women in 19th century dress, each walking with a child is a meadow full of bright blooming poppies. It isn't hard to understand why Monet would find the image compelling; it's a sublime painting, let our canvas print reproduction uplift your barren wall, home or office. These are not posters printed on paper, rather they're fine art reproductions on canvas, stretched onto mitered wood frames. The painting is photographed, cropped, and formatted; then printed on canvas via a high tech lithographic press. The result is wonderful wall art, less fragile and easier to mount than framed, matted and glass covered paper print reproductions.
- Over Two And A Half Feet Wide Almost As Tall
- A Famous Monet Painting With Beautiful Reds Blues And Golden Browns
- Image Is Slightly Cropped And Formatted For Lithographic Printing
- Printed On Art Quality White Canvas Then Stretched Onto Mitered Frame
- Weight (lb.): 3.5 Lb
- Measurements: 18 Width/Inches, 4 Depth/Inches, 4 Height/Inches
- Base Material: 10% Wood, 90% Cotton
- Care: Wipe With Dry Cloth
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 7470195
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability, buy online and pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers