There’s a reason why the elliptical is a favorite home workout machine. The ProForm® Smart Strider 495 CSE can give you a full-body workout in a short amount of time and in a small amount of space. Equipped with the latest iFit® technology and modern amenities, the ProForm® Smart Strider 495 CSE includes 18 trainer-created workouts, a watts LED display meter to measure power output, EKG heart rate monitor grips, commercial-gauge construction and is almost immediately ready to go, right out of the box.
- iFit® Ready™: Making time for world travel is a challenge — but it doesn’t have to be impossible. Visit Paris, hike the Swiss Alps or jog the Chilean coast with your iFit® Ready™ elliptical powered by Google Maps™. You can also customize your workouts with unlimited programs designed by certified personal trainers. And our ever-growing workout library offers programs that progress with you from first-time user to daily enthusiast.
- Round Watts LED Display: Have you ever wondered if your workout is making a difference? With our new Watts LED Display you can watch your power output right on the console with bright LED lights. Based on our power algorithm of watts per kilogram, you can tell instantly if you are in the Endurance, Tempo, or Peak zone. Endurance is a great area for a slow and steady workout. The Tempo zone places you in your ideal heart rate based on your weight category, and Peak is where you reach your cardio max. And if you are focusing on interval training, press the Work button to kick it in high gear, then press Recover to slow it down.
- 18 Workout Apps: When you step on the pedals of a ProForm® elliptical, you get instant access to professional training programs fully loaded and ready to go. The Smart Strider 495 CSE comes with 9 calorie workouts and 9 performance workouts, so you can choose how you want to train. Now you can enjoy a challenging workout focused on your goals.
- EKG Heart Rate Monitor: Grab ahold of in-the-moment heart rate monitoring. These two hand-grip sensors are conveniently built into the handlebars. In a couple seconds, you’ll be able to see your heart rate while you train.
- Commercial-Gauge Solid Steel Construction: Made from commercial-gauge solid steel, this machine is built to last.
- 18" Stride Length: Enjoy long, full strides with this generous 18-inch stride length.
- Soft Grips Upper-Body Workout Arms: Get a total-body, low-impact workout with upper-body workout arms. Elliptical training engages your entire body with every step.
- Oversized, Adjustable, Cushioned Pedals: These large pedals allow you a number of foot positions and provide important stability as you exercise.
- 13-lb. Effective Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with the flywheel made to perform. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
- 18 Resistance Levels: With 18 digital resistance levels, you can start out easy and progress to intense. Each level is smooth, frictionless and silent with our patented SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance.
- Vertical SpaceSaver® Design: We know you like your house to be clutter-free. So we invented an elliptical that folds up and out of the way when you’re done with your workout. It totally rocked the fitness industry, but honestly, we’re just glad you don’t have to sacrifice your living space for your fitness habit anymore.
- Integrated Tablet Holder: Make fitness time multi-tasking time. This device shelf keeps your tablet secure and conveniently close so you have access to all your training tools and entertainment must-haves.
- iPod®-Compatible Audio*: Once you create your raving workout playlist, just plug your iPod® or MP3 player into our built-in sound system. Built with dual 2-inch speakers, you can turn up the tunes and turn up the tempo. Experts have learned that we actually increase or decrease our pace to match the tempo of our tunes. Plus, music has also been proven to lower perceived exertion. That’s great news.
- Rear-Mounted Transport Wheels: Moving this elliptical out of the way is fast and easy with the rear-mounted wheels.
- Oversized Leveling Feet: Keep your elliptical stable on an uneven surface with these oversized leveling feet.
- Water Bottle Holder: Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close. This convenient water bottle holder is built-in to the elliptical frame for easy access.
- Out-of-Box Easy Assembly: Unboxing your brand-new ProForm® Smart Strider 495 CSE is an exciting moment. We wouldn’t want to kill the joy with hours of complicated assembly. So we engineered an elliptical that comes fully assembled out of the box. Now you can assemble your elliptical in minutes and get started on your workout. With just a few simple set-up steps, your elliptical is out of the box and ready to use in minutes.
- 275-lb. Weight Capacity: This elliptical accommodates up to 275 pounds.
- Warranty: The ProForm® ProForm Smart Strider 495 CSE is protected with a Lifetime Frame Warranty and 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
- Footprint: When this elliptical is fully assembled, the height by width by depth dimensions are 65” x 32” x 80”.
- Power: AC adapter included.
- Wipe clean
Access iFit® account from computer, tablet or smartphone. Requires membership, sold separately. Trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. Google Maps™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. Syncing iFit® account from tablet to machine currently on Android™ and iOS tablets only. Tablet not included.
*iPod® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod® not included.
Web ID: 6850467
Protection Plan FAQSmall Appliance, Equipment & Furniture Protection Plan details See Details
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Truck DeliverySome heavy or bulky items cannot be delivered via UPS, USPS or FedEx. These items must be delivered via truck. Additional fees may apply. See Details
Questions & Answers