When you jumpstart one of the 24 built-in tour workout apps, you go from spectator to participant—featuring stages from the actual Tour de France. Get to know the road with 15 percent incline and decline capability. And when you’re ready to create your own program, access iFit technology with your personal tablet. You’ll be able to draw your own course via Google Maps, access unlimited workouts, and track your stats as you go. And the Round Watts LED Display keeps all your workout stats and watts power readout within view.
- Rounds Watts LED Display: Based on our power algorithm of watts per kilogram, the LED lights display your power output. Now you can tell instantly if you are in the Endurance, Tempo, or Peak zone. Endurance is a great area for a slow and steady workout. The Tempo zone places you in your ideal heart rate based on your weight category, and Peak is where you reach your cardio max. And if you are focusing on interval training, press the Work button to kick it in high gear, then press Recover to slow it down.
- iFit Ready Technology: With iFit Ready technology, you can bike anywhere in the world. Choose from 24 pre-mapped courses or create your own. Tapping into Google Maps, this exclusive ProForm indoor cycle automatically simulates every hill and dip. Plus, you can track your progress automatically, compete with friends, and customize your workout to match your goals.
- 15% Digital Incline and Decline Control: Climb to a striking summit finish with the strength of rigorous cross training. No matter the route, no matter the terrain, your Tour de France Indoor Cycle automatically adjusts the incline and decline to simulate the actual landscape. With impressive 15 percent incline and decline capability, you can fully train all year for any course in the world.
- Configurable Electronic Gears: We take your training seriously. The Tour de France Indoor Cycle features customizable gear ratios to match your personal road bike. You can smoothly move through your 26 gears down the valleys and over the summits of your personal records.
- Compatible Music Port for iPod: Rock your workout to your favorite music. Simply plug your iPod into the Intermix Acoustics Sound System and listen to incredible sound through two 2-inch speakers.
- 3-Piece Crank: Enjoy a smoother, more comfortable ride. Separating the spindle from the crank creates a stronger, more durable design and a more realistic biking experience.
- Freewheel Clutch: The Tour de France indoor cycle was built to imitate the ultimate outdoor cycling experience. With the freewheel clutch, the circular motion is smooth and natural so you can maintain your form and pedaling technique just like you would on your outdoor cycle.
- Integrated Tablet Holder: Make fitness time multi-tasking time. This device shelf keeps your tablet secure and conveniently close so you have access to all your training tools and entertainment must-haves.
- Integrated Quick Touch Handles: Quickly personalize any workout with these in-handle controls. Conveniently built into the handlebars, it’s easy to adjust your incline and decline on the go.
- Inertia-Enhanced Flywheel: Experience a smooth, steady pedal stroke with the flywheel made to perform. A faster gear ratio and effective weight placement deliver a more natural striding experience.
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance: This smooth, quiet resistance system allows you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout.
- Adjustable Saddle: Work out in comfort with this ergonomic padded saddle. Adjust it horizontally and vertically to find the right fit.
- Dual Water Bottle Holder: Stay hydrated throughout your workout by keeping your water bottle close. This convenient dual water bottle holder is built-in to the bike frame for easy access.
- Pedals With Toe Cages and Straps: Designed to keep your feet in place, these ergonomic pedals are built with adjustable toe straps to increase stability.
- Transport Wheels: Easily move your indoor machine around the room with the built-in transport wheels.
- Adjustable Leveling Feet: Adjust the convenient leveling feet to keep your bike stable on an uneven surface.
- Commercial-Grade Steel Frame: Experience a superior workout with this durable steel frame that is built to last.
- 350-lb. Weight Capacity: This bike accommodates up to 350 pounds.
- Warranty: The ProForm Tour de France is protected with a Lifetime Frame, 3-Year Parts, and 1-Year Labor Warranty.
Web ID: 6850153
Protection Plan FAQSmall Appliance, Equipment & Furniture Protection Plan details See Details
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers