The 120-hour* Ultrasonic Warm and Cool Mist Humidifier guards against problems caused by dry air in the home. It features an easy to fill large 2-gallon tank, ideal for use in large rooms. Unlike other humidifiers that grow slimy-mold on the water tank surface, Silver Clean™ Protection is embedded in the tank to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. Thanks to ultrasonic technology, it disperses a fine warm or cool-mist into the air, which can be extended using the wands. It is ultra-quiet making it ideal to have on, while you sleep. Smart mist-sensor monitors the level of humidity in the room and adjusts to your selected level. The humidifier is equipped with an easy to use digital display, a night-light, timer and 3-speed mist control. A low-water indicator light lets you know when it's time to refill the water tank. PureGuardian® humidifiers create a better home environment for those suffering from colds, allergies and dry skin. Note: Run-time is based onf running the unit on low-setting and cool mist, also depends on atmospheric conditions.
- large 2-gallon tank provides up to 120-hours* of run time, includes extended reach wands which are great to use in large rooms
- ultrasonic technology quietly disperses a fine warm or cool mist providing relief from the dry air
- Silver clean™ protection fights the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank
- Smart mist-sensor automatically adjusts output to reach desired humidity level
- electronic touch control with digital display options include night-light, 12-hour timer and 3-speed settings
- Features: Ultrasonic, Warm Mist
- Country of Origin: Imported
Web ID: 8013700
Proposition 65Click here for Proposition 65 Warnings
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Questions & Answers