Rowenta, the leading manufacturer of high-performance steam irons and garment steamers, introduces North America's first energy saving iron, the Eco Intelligence iron. This new addition to Rowenta's premiere garment care line operates at 100% efficiency and provides users with 25% energy savings. The iron's new and patented Microsteam 400 3D soleplate is at the crux of the energy-efficient design helping to concentrate steam on the fabric, reducing loss of steam and therefore saving on water usage. Additionally, the unique new Eco Steam system is designed to help ensure optimal steam output to save energy and still provide the performance Rowenta users demand of their products. The various design features of the new Eco Intelligence iron lead to optimum ironing results.
- stainless steel coating on the soleplate for scratch resistance
- new patented Microsteam 3D stainless steel soleplate helps concentrate steam below the soleplate to reduce steam loss and increase steam efficiency
- pffers three settings: Dry setting for perfect finish; Eco setting for optimal steam output, resulting in high-quality ironing results while saving energy; and Boost, for additional steam on thick fabrics and tough creases.
- sharp precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons
- ergonomic rotary trigger for right- or left-handed use
- built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam
- auto shutoff stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over
- soft-grip handle provides comfort while ironing
- 1700 watts
Web ID: 8012097
Protection Plan FAQSmall Appliance, Equipment & Furniture Protection Plan details See Details
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers