Made in Germany, the Rowenta Pro Master DW8080 iron is a real professional tool in your hand. With 1700 watts of power, it provides superior steam performance and results thanks to a powerful shot of steam that is pushed with high pressure into the fabrics creasing out wrinkles even on the thickest garments. The new Microsteam stainless soleplate with precision tip and 400 steam holes provides excellent glide, scratch resistance and optimal steam diffusion.
- comfort-grip handle is ergonomically designed
- 7-foot cord with 360-degree pivot
- extra-large 12.7-oz. water tank
- 3-way auto shutoff after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over
- professional-grade 1700-watt steam iron
- variable steam, burst of steam, vertical steam, and cool mist spray options
- anti drip system helps prevent spitting and leaking when the thermostat is on a low setting
- self-clean system flushes out loose mineral deposits ensuring optimal performance
- highly polished stainless-steel soleplate with high-precision tip
- full metal shield
- patented Microsteam soleplate has 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution
- extra-long burst of steam for efficient ironing; variable steam adjusts for different fabrics
- new sharper precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons
- vertical steam removes wrinkles from hanging garments and drapes
- built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam
- made in Germany
Web ID: 8010508
Protection Plan FAQSmall Appliance, Equipment & Furniture Protection Plan details See Details
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Same Day Pick UpNeed it right away? Confirm availability & buy online, pick it up at your store.
Easy ReturnsShop with confidence. Read our full, common sense return policy.
Convenient Shipping OptionsNot available at your store? We can ship to you directly or to your favorite JCP location.
Questions & Answers